NNA Approved Training Providers for Naturopathic Nutritional Therapists
The Naturopathic Nutrition training providers listed below require part-time attendance for their diploma courses. As graduates of these colleges have fulfilled all the requirements with regard to the NNA’s Core Elements (including Clinical Practice training) and the National Occupational Standards, they are eligible to apply for Full membership as naturopathic nutritional therapists. Students of these colleges are eligible to apply to join the NNA as Student Members.
Having fulfilled the requirements of the NNA, we are pleased to announce that Full Accreditation has been awarded to the College of Naturopathic Medicine and the Natural Healthcare College. Graduates of Endeavour College (Australia) (2013 - 2017 inclusive).
Please see the Memberships page for NNA application forms.
If you are a training provider interested in applying for NNA accreditation, please contact us.
If you are interested in training to become a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist, please contact the College of Naturopathic Medicine or the Natural Healthcare College. If you are interested in Nutrition Advisor training, please contact Natural Healthcare College.
FULLY ACCREDITED COLLEGES OF THE NNA
||College of Naturopathic Medicine
Tel: 01342 410505
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma - Full member of the NNA
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma (online) - Full member of the NNA
||Natural Healthcare College
Tel: 01732 461 307 or 07904263480
Nutritional Advisor Diploma (Stage 1) - Associate level member of the NNA
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist Diploma (Stage 2) - Full member of the NNA
NNA Approved (not fully accredited) Training Providers for Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy
Graduates of naturopathic nutritional therapy from the following educational establishments are entitled to apply for full membership, subject to:
1. evidence of a minimum of 50 hours of clinical training and/or at least 3 years in nutritional therapy practice
2. evidence of having regularly completed CPD since graduation
3. completion of the NNA's NOS and Core Elements Statements of Practice - please email email@example.com for these
- College of Naturopathic Medicine (prior to 2009) and Endeavour College (prior to 2013 and after 2017)
- College of Naturopathic Nutrition - Graduates prior to 2021
- Nutritional Healing Foundation - Graduates with the clinical practice diploma in nutritional healing or those with the advanced Diploma and have 3 years of NT practice.
- The Kevala Centre (graduates from November 2006 to 2009)
- The Plaskett College / Thames Valley University (not Plaskett International College)
- School of Health - Graduates of Nutritional Therapy completion of modules 1-12
NNA Approved Training providers for Nutritional Therapists
Full membership (Nutritional Therapist category)
Graduates of the following courses in nutritional therapy are entitled to apply for full membership subject to:
1. evidence of having regularly completed CPD since graduation
2. completion of the NNA's NOS and Core Elements Statement of Practice - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of these documents
· CNELM (Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management) Graduates who have completed PNPD (Personalised Nutrition Practice Diploma) modules including business and clinical coaching
· ION (Institute for Optimum Nutrition)
· NCA (Northern College of Acupuncture)
· BCNH (British College of Nutrition and Health)
· University of West London
. University of Westminster
· University of Worcester
NNA Approved training providers for Nutrition Advisors
Associate Level Membership
- Natural Healthcare College (stage 1)
- School of Health (graduates who have completed nutritional therapy modules 1-8)
Graduates of other training providers not listed will need to complete case studies and provide a summary of career and practice to date as well as providing proof of supervised clinical practice as part of their qualification to nutritional therapy.